Hope any fathers out there have an especially great weekend!
Here are some of my favorite links from the week:
- These carrot cookies in Oreo dirt from the Kitchn are super cute.
- Any parents of young children would do well to read this post from The Lawsons did Dallas – very nice perspective!
- I liked these Father’s Day gift ideas from Zen Family Habits.
- Wisebread offers this: Make-Ahead Food: 10 Things to Cook on a Sunday. I think it’s a great list.
- I haven’t had the time to thoroughly read though this post for new bloggers From Grandma Loy’s Kitchen, but there’s a lot in there if you are interested in blogging etiquette, techniques, etc.