What a week! Sorry for posting so much this week, but I guess there was a lot to say. This week Friday Finds is a little less about recipes and a little more about attitude and running. Hope that’s OK!
Here are some of my finds from the past week:
- I really like this concept of Joyfear talked about by Leo from zen habits.
- Runners out there (mamas too!) may enjoy this guest post on MizFitOnline called how the chubby mommy running club finally turned real, that makes me also want to follow the Chubby Mommy Running Club
- I think it’s a great idea to make our own baking mix — here’s a recipe in From Grandma Loy’s Kitchen
- Yikes! It’s a bit overwhelming, but this post from Simple Bites has me thinking about starting a fall garden.
- These Rosemary Cheese Bites from GoodLife Eats look delicious!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!