Happy Friday! Happy June!
Here are some links that I found interesting this week:
- Ever tried frozen bananas? I’ve not – but these from Little Wonders’ Days look really tasty.
- Speaking of things I’ve never tried before, how about making your own peanut butter? Squawk Fox says it’s cheaper too.
- In the “holy nuts” category this week, you should check out these father’s day cookies from Somewhat Simple. The remote control cookie is crazy detailed.
- Not that my kids ever have trouble eating their waffles, but these watermelon waffles from Random Thoughts of a SuperMom look easy and fun.
- If you are interested in blogging or have your own blog this post on commenting 101 from Serenity Now – a Mommy’s Solution for Staying Sane is well worth reading!
Next week — I’ve got something a little different on tap! We’ll be celebrating granola bar week (totally made up). We recently went through a granola bar making binge and so I’ll share with you the recipes we tried.
I’m linking up to Finding Joy in My Kitchen. Go there and click on the links to other people’s versions of Friday Finds — interesting stuff!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!