Here are some links I thought were worth sharing:
- I think it would be fun to make our own bathtub crayons using this recipe from Somewhat Simple.
- Reading this post from Makes and Takes, makes even me want to try making my own tortillas!
- I’m a sucker for a good broccoli salad recipe. I think this one from Making Memories is well worth trying!
- Homemade fruit leather — what a yummy treat! Thanks to My Kids Eat Squid for sharing.
- How about these watermelon waffles from Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM! Too cute and seemingly easy.
- These silly dogs got me thinking of Halloween! Thanks Feed Our Families.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
I’m linking to Finding Joy in My Kitchen!