Friday Finds is jam packed this week — so much to share, let’s get started!
- My kids love fruit, but I bet they would absolutely giggle over these Fruit Boats from Cooking With My Kid
- These fudge babies made with dates, walnuts, cocoa powder, and vanilla sound really good and quite healthy, there are lots of variations on the babies here. Can’t wait to pick up some dates and give these a try. Thanks to Chocolate Covered Katie who was guest blogging on MizFitOnline when I found the recipe!
- Making your own cake mix seems pretty simple and the kitchn offers some tips for turning the mix into a fun gift.
- Over at Kitchn you can also follow an interesting debate about homemade cake mix vs. store bought.
- Any parents out there may be interested in this post from Simple Bites about 11 Children’s Books That Help Build a Healthy Food Culture one of our family favorites made the list!
- I’ll end with something thought provoking from Zen Habits. Leo published a post called: 38 Life Lessons I’ve Learned in 38 Years and it’s well worth reading.
Hope you have a fun and happy weekend. We’ve got another birthday to celebrate this weekend (Happy Birthday, Mom!), I’ll share some details next week!
I’m linking up to Finding Joy in My Kitchen!