Just wanted to follow up on a previous post about the pennant I made following this tutorial from Diary of a Quilter. The tutorial really is excellent, check it out. Like Amy recommends, I wouldn’t bother with pins when you are sewing the triangles to the bias tape. Also, I cut out a triangle from a piece of cardboard and used that to make sure the triangles were all about the same size.
I think this would be a great project for using up bed sheets and any extra fabric. I’m half tempted to make these for every season — seriously they are that easy and they really do make a room seem festive.
Big thanks to Diary of Quilter for this fun (and quick) project!