Wow! It’s the last Friday in February! Hope you had a great month, I’m hoping March brings sunshine and warmth to the Badger State!
Lots of “finds” this week, hope you like them.
- Peanut Butter S’Mores Turnovers from Recipe Girl. Oh my gosh — how good do these look? Puff pastry and chocolate and peanut butter – you can’t go wrong. The combinations are limitless.(Thanks to Hickety Pickety for turning me on to these!)
- Homemade – no bake Cliff Bars! Could it get any better? Thank you This Chick Cooks! Can’t wait to give these a try!
- For the quilters out there, I wanted to share this beautiful vintage quilt from Diary of a Quilter. Aren’t the colors just amazing? Wow. Oh and her award winning table runner tutorial is out of this world. Again, love the color combo.
- Here’s a fabulous tutorial from V and Co about how to make a mini zig zag quilt, there’s a sweet story behind the quilt too.
- We’re fortunate to not have any particularly picky eaters in our house (yet!), but I love this idea from Mariel of Or So She Says (guest posted on Make and Takes) which describes (among other strategies for dealing with a picky eater) a taste testing and review session she had with her children. Really creative.
- Last, but not least — Here’s a (new to me) blog that I think you might enjoy – Kims Kandy Kreations. You just gotta see all the party ideas on this blog — amazingly creative. I’m this close to asking Kim to invite me over for next year’s super bowl!
Have a great weekend! Coming up next week — parfait bar with homemade granola!