We made it. The end of the week is here — yahoo!
Here are some things I found this week that I’d “like” on Facebook if I had the opportunity:
- These treat bag labels from Glorious Treats would make for a very cute top to a Valentine’s treat bag. Alert: Free Printable!
- Little Miss Momma is guest blogging over at Free Pretty Things for You and she shared a simple idea for Valentine goody jars using things you probably already have at home! Too cute!
- Cooking with my kid shares these adorable and so simple marshmallow lollipops. I can see us enjoying these without even attaching the stick.
- These chocolate covered oreos from TeachSoap look so pretty and simple. One of these days I’d like to try my hand at making my own soap and the TeachSoap site seems like a great resource — just a random aside for you!
- Football oreo truffles. These are the cutest! Thanks, Bakerella and just in time for Sunday’s big game
That’s it for now. I’ll be making pasta this weekend and will tell you all about it next week! Hope you have a super lovely weekend. Thanks for reading.
Do you have any “finds” to share?