Howdy! Happy Friday!
Here are some finds for this Friday I wanted to share with you!
- Crockpot Chicken Stock – we always struggle with what to do with the leftovers from roasting a chicken. This recipe from Squawk Fox looks simple and easy.
- Funfetti Pancakes — a MUST try. These look so yummy, from Serious Eats.
- Doesn’t this recipe for black bean mexican pizza look yummy?! Thanks, Goodlife Eats!
- Also from Goodlife Eats — these molasses and ginger granola bars. I really like the “formula” that she presents here for making tasty granola bars.
- Love this Rice Krispie Valentine lolipop idea from Skip to My Lou.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Next week I’m looking forward to sharing with you an easy birthday themed table runner that I will be finishing up this weekend! Oh yes, we have a series of birthdays to celebrate in the next couple of months. Let the parties begin!
Are you working on any crafty or foodie projects this weekend?